Advanced Ads is a powerful, simple and light weight solution to manage ads in WordPress. It contains our growing knowledge about the most performant way of managing and serving ads in order to increase publishers income.
Btw: Boost your ad performance with Advanced Ads – the most powerful ad plugin for WordPress.
And this is not the only great review Advanced Ads received. Check all the other 4 and 5 star ratings on wordpress.org.
Features are being added rapidly to Advanced Ads so that this page is always outdated. Please check out the updated full feature list.
Powerful, simple and light weight solution to manage ads in WordPress.
create and manage ads
- create ads as easily as creating posts
- group ads to create ad rotations
- create drafts or ads only visible to logged in users
- set a date for when to publish the ad
choose between different ad types that enable you to:
- insert ad networks code (e.g. Google AdSense)
- display images
- use shortcodes (to also deliver ads from other ad plugins)
- create content rich ad with the tinymc editor
- auto inject ads into header, footer and post content
- display ad in template files (with functions)
- display ad in post content (with shortcodes)
- widget to display ads in widget areas (sidebars)
- display grouped ads based on customizable ad weight
- use placements in your theme to change ads and groups in template files without coding
- disable all ads on individual single pages
- set start time and expiry date for ads
deliver ads based on display conditions like
- individual posts, pages and other post type
- post type
- posts by category, tags, taxonomies
- archive pages by category, tags, taxonomies
- special page types like 404, attachment and front page
- disable all ads in the frontend (e.g. when your ad network breaks down)
- disable all ads on 404 pages (e.g. AdSense doesn’t allow that)
- disable all ads on non-singular pages with a single click
display ads by conditions based on the visitor
- all devices, mobile only or exclude mobile users
- hide all ads from logged in users based on their role
Advanced Ads comes with many options for ad injection (= display ads without the need to alter content or code
- inject ads into header and footer
- inject ads into posts content (top, bottom, by paragraph)
- inject ads into content before or after a specific paragraph or headline
Advanced Ads is compatible with all ad networks and banners from affiliate programs like Google AdSense, Chitika, Clickbank, Amazon, etc.
You can also use it to add additional ad network tags into header or footer of your site without additional coding)
There is an ad type dedicated to Google AdSense that supports:
- witch ad sizes
- switch between normal and responsive
- automatic limit 3 AdSense ads according to AdSense terms of service (can be disabled)
- (more coming soon)
based on WordPress standards
- integrated into WordPress using standards like custom post types, taxonomies and hooks
- easily customizable by any WordPress plugin developer
Advanced Ads is free and can be downloaded from wordpress.org.